Sunday, June 6, 2010

When truth is no longer the foundationn

Today i felt very ashen. A feeling that i didnt have for a long while.

It was because I never in my wildest imagination see the total decadence of depraved humanity.

When the basis of a Christian's accusation is not founded on truth, then the accusor, the master of lies is the devil himself.

I became a victim of that. Not one but two.

It is sad. Grieving and grieveous.

The heart to believe is dead. Dead and trespassed beyond comprehension. I could not excuse it. I simply can't.

Why forgiveness isnt the issue. Truth is. God is.

The highest court on earth is our conscience. Man cannot judge another man's conscience. Only God can.

I hope I can say I am clear.

I feel grief when God is the only recourse of justice. It meant blindness has envelope the whole situation and only God can shed light.

This incident is as such.

No comments: