Saturday, September 27, 2008

Ponder

There are times when you begin to really think hard about life final destiny.

At work, there are some things I am pondering about. Some form of enticement are coming. But it is not these I find my heart having any affinity towards.

In a way, there is a tug to seems to wean me away from all these. I really hope to put down my work and then starts life afresh with a new endeavour.

I am doing well at my work but why such restlessness, I ask?

This week has been quite a week, given the turmoil with some unfavourable news that came through. Yet the amazing thing is, God gave the grace for me to find peace and settlement in Him, even though I had initially difficulty but I believe because of how God has led in time past, there is a quiet confidence.

Much has happened and more will come. Perhaps the greatest hunger anyone is to strive to accompllish in life, is to find joy in satisfaction with one's life. No man gets comforted by things at his bedside at his time of death. Ultimately, it is his eternal destiny that he must come to grip. I realise that the one thing that really comforts is a God that loves ...and that forgiveness in His mercy, puts divine lifting of sin weight down to weightlessness would perhaps be the most realest comfort when I lie in my deathbed and realising the desinty of my soul is to return to the God that made me yet will recieve me into His everlasting abode because of Him who slayed His son. I cannot imagine. I cannot exalt anything else any higher except God. Christ in all in all. What love is that? Divine.

The one thing, the one act that affirms this would be my life must be lived in such a way that it would truly glorify God.

I need His grace to fulfil that.

Give me the highest humility that I might fulfil that. God this is what I ask. You.

No comments: