Monday, September 29, 2008

Courage

Finally said certain today in the office to which I would otherwise not have said.
At least it is a load off my mind.

Can at least said I am happier.

I began to be more clear on my future directions already. For that I must Thank God tremendousbly. It is taking shape more.

Took out my guitar again and strum...got a short tune this time round. Guess it reflect how I am thinking right now..got it recorded down again as another snippet tune, perhaps to be used again next time.

It is 12:43am. Time to sleep..and I am feeling very sleepy. This has indeed been a long day. I dunno whether when I read this post again, I will remember the things that happened today. It has been eventful. I spoke to a friend today online and said that today felt like there was a ton of brick that fell.

Ya...Perhaps I have over weigh the magnitude of the problem but it was indeed how I felt at that moment. I think I am speaking in parables.

I realise I am more melanchonic as I age. The things I wrote when I am in my teenage years, my young adults are drastically different. So different.

When I am young, I write things more imaginative and more chirpy. When I was a young adult, I begin to write things that reflective on incidences. Now I have entered the 3rd decade of my life, well, I am more mellowed. I think there is a sense of both reflective and pragmatism in the way I think and write.

Well, time to sleep. Great is Thy faithfulness, morning by morning new mercies I see, all I have needed, Thou has provided, Great is Thy faithfulness, Lord unto me. These was said by Jerimiah 3000 years ago. I hope I say that in the morning and praise my God.

Goodnight.

No comments: