Monday, May 11, 2009

Being green

Thank God for a very neat camp. Personally I felt the messages were very good coz the message is so bible-based and is so well explained. Felt light illumination in understanding and rather than a message that is applicative, it is implicative. Coz of my position in Christ, my response should grow towards Christ-likenes.

Thank God also for the workshop on "How to study the bible?"...at least it throws some light on my personal responsiblity to ensure I dun misquote scripture out of context or worse misunderstood scriptures for what it didn't intend to mean. Thank God. In a way, "Drawing Near" to me seems defined that I have through this camp, knew God deeper coz His Word was taught with such clarity. I guess I was green in a certain way.

Well from Campus retreat camp to army camp. Being green today certainly wasn't comfortable...HahaHa...It is going to be 12hr clockwork like shift work. Wow..can't believe this camp could be so shiong..haha...well being green certainly cause your life to change drastically...Guess this would be a very different 2 weeks. Serving the nation...still feeling green thinking of this nationalism thought...can't wait for the 2 weeks to be up, but meanwhile, to get use of being green once a year. Haha. The cookhouse do serve very good food, with greens that is..

No comments: