Tuesday, November 24, 2009

There is something more

The quest for joy. The quest for happiness.

The quest to be satisfied.

The journey of a road that I feel is coming to an end. Finally what has been a shadow casting over is coming to an end.

It is welcome. I have made many plans yet I realise that I haven't really resolve in fulfilling something I have set out to do many years ago.

That should be a priority.

When the yearning of the heart has once asked for One, now is subtle suggest a quiet rebellion, it is best to look and ask, whether my passion is all that genuine or it is a result of stress and now being delivered, the sinful, carnal aspiration takes its occasion to cast a seed of distraction.

Life is short.

Decision therefore come a long way.

There is something more to this life. I tell myself and I must I must by the grace of God walk that road which is less travelled yet a quest towards joy.

Only Christ Himself is the answer. Nothing else.

No comments: