Tuesday, December 29, 2009

A year gone by

11 “Who is like You, O LORD, among the gods?
Who is like You, glorious in holiness,
Fearful in praises, doing wonders?

12 You stretched out Your right hand;
The earth swallowed them.

13 You in Your mercy have led forth
The people whom You have redeemed;
You have guided them in Your strength
To Your holy habitation.

Exodus 15:11-13

Thank God for the year that has gone by. Countless blessing and this mere human just can't remember everything.

It has been a blessed year. God has taught me countless valuable lessons. I believe He has given me much grace, much wisdom in dealing with many issues.

Thank God for campus. Truly towards the end of the year, there has been glimpses of God's hand. And as such I look with anticipation of the new year ahead.

Thank God for the outreach 2 weeks ago. I do pray there are more. I pray that God will in His providence and sovereignity draw unbelievers into campus and bring them into His marvelous light.

Exodus 15 is the song of Moses, sang after the great conquest of the Eygptian army after the parting of the Red Sea and drowning them in one greatest act of nature's greatest miracle to date. The people of God greatly drew encouragement for this evident hand of God. On top of that no nation in recorded history have a mass migration of 2 million people. And God leads.

The mighty hand of God is the greatest encouragement to the greatest number of people. I pray in the new year ahead, may this be true of God in my life and in the lives of the people I know.

I look with great anticipation of what God can do and will do.

May His hand be greatly evident as we march in faith, trusting in God's inherent goodness.

No comments: