Monday, January 4, 2010

But I haven't been to the other side

It is shocking each time I hear of someone passing away abruptly. I speak of one such young man. He passed away suddenly.

I went to his blog..read a fair bit. He is a young man full of aspirations and ideals.

Yet life was snuffed out of him quickly and suddenly.

All of us makes plans and proposals.
All of us have heartaches and difficulties in life.

Is it true that it is more pleasant living than not to?
Some people says life is beautiful. Some will beg to differ.
Some will say I haven't been to the other side.

I read a comment on someone's blog on the demise of the person. "Lucky him, he is in a better place."

If one is going through hardships, that thought of relieve is a relief.

However, I do realise...The cause for living is not to escape that escape is not living either.

The meaning of life cannot be here and now, this present moment or else the meaning of suffering cease. And if living has no meaning, then suffering has no meaning either.

Eternity beyond has a more purposeful end than living. Coz living will end. Eternity willl not. Live for eternity has meaning and suffering then has meaning.

The heart that is set on eternity lives for eternity.

Do I make sense?

A penny for thought I suppose.

No comments: