Saturday, November 15, 2008

Who Moves?

I know I can't move God
But if I say this, God move me to move Him.

So is this true?
I believe it is. Coz God's will is perfect and is right. Nothing outside of Him move His Will which is formed out of His own good purpose and will.

God is eternally satisfying and fulfilling in of His own existence.

I realise that I can't never, in this life and in a sense in the life to come never fanthom the ways of God. His ways will always be past finding out. Yet in Psalm 103, God says to Moses He want His ways to be found out by His children.

It is just so settling to read these words. God wants His ways to be made known to His children. He doesn't want us to be in darkness but rather in His marvellous light. He has given us everything pertaining to life and godliness.

This week has been severely disappointing. But as God has spoken and He still speaks, I believe He has a plan and purpose for all these. If His ways is to be made know, I must and believe He will let me know His ways clearly as my mind and heart can understand. His way is perfect.

Prayer has never been richer this week and never longer this week. Because a desire to know the mind of God, reading scriptures has propelled me to ask God to make His ways known deeply and more experientialy.

I may read the words of scriptures but Christ is the Word.

Help me to see You, Lord.

No comments: