Thursday, April 23, 2009

2 Songs

Composed these couple of songs several months ago. Thank God for Anne who arranged and sang. Thought I post it up. Hopefully it will encourage your heart just as it did for me. Indeed God's love is always so amazing. Thank God.

How Can I Deny


How can I deny - Anne Choo

Hanging on the Cross
Was my Redeemer
Cruel was the way He suffered
The anguish on His brow
The tears that He shed when the Father left Him all alone
Why bear such a burden
Why bear all my sins

Chorus
Oh how can I deny the Saviour’s love for me
It was on that cross He suffered and died for me
Oh how can I deny my Saviour’s love for me
It was by His blood that I know His love was true for me


Scourged and marred
The Son of God
Mocked, rejected and despised,
The cry He called out,
Father please forgive them for they know what they done
Why give such a pardon
Why pay such a price

Jesus, crucified
The Lamb of God
The crimson cross, the drops of blood
Hands held by the nails
He said It is finished and gave up His life
Why lay down your own life
Why you chose the cross

My Saviour's Song


My Saviors Song - Anne Choo

Christ alone, on cavalry hill
The noon day sun, was veiled away
The wrath of God was poured on Him
The anguish I can’t see

He suffered outside the gate
The Passover sacrifice
God’s love was Christ crucified
The lamb for my sins

Chorus

Christ came to this world He made
To redeem His very own
The Father’s heart was His chosen ones
Jesus came to save

The love of Christ so amazing
Sinners cleansed by His blood
God and I reconciled,
Christ ransomed me
Through His cross


Perfect righteousness in Christ,
Robed by His precious love
The glory of Christ my Lord
As Savior of the world

Heaven will be my eternal home
Angels will sing along
The dear face of Jesus Christ
Forever I’ll adore

No comments: