Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Who is the most important person on Earth?

Had a conversation with someone yesterday. Been knowing one another at least for 7 years I think. And thinking back and remembering the things we have gone through, it was sweet.

Comparing with the holidays I have been to, the physical beauty might be great, but if I ask myself, it is still the people that makes the memory fond.

I have been on holidays alone in US, seen the great heights and depths, felt particularly awe but these are so distant and in fact when I looked at the pics, it didn't really bring forth any smiles. But the places I have been, with the people I loved, it brought among the smiles with the fondest of memory.

Ultimately, I believe all of us are made for relationships. For kinships and friendships. Beacause that is sweetest.

Who then is the most important person on earth?

I know who is not definitely. It is not Barrak Obama. He is a man under law though powerful. It is not the economist, the militalists, the political, your school principal, your boss, your CEO, your Prime Minister, your President or even perhaps Bill Gates.

It is the one who brought you to Christ, the one who invited you to church that allows you to hear the gospel and be saved, the one who spoke to you in moments in times of discouragement, that made you strengthened again in God.

He or she who brings you into a loving relationship with Christ. This person is the most important person on earth.

Amazing isn't it? Simple but true.

No comments: