Sunday, August 23, 2009

Torn

Life could have just been simpler. Simpler and simpler.

Today watched up. A line by the old man, "I remember all the things especially the boring ones." He spoke of the times he have had with his dear wife who have since departed.

This old man speaks wise words. Simple and simpler brings real contentment.

Personally I feel it takes one who have been through a thunderstorm in the big open sea to feel a calm habour enchanting. One who been through a turbulence in a plane would love the clear blue sky.

The gradient of contentment is less steep and gently requires only a little to be happy.

Three years isn't a short time but I am glad I learn to see contentment in the simplest of thing.

There are much dilemma. I feel I have always complicated things. Perhaps it is the stress, the frustrations with the outcome of certain, wrong decisions and perplexed siutation that have clouded my view of things.

Torn it is. Caught unawares it is. Stressed it is.

I have learnt. It would have been now that I see the simpler things in life is wonderful.

I must learn to be glad in all of life circumstances. Regardless. Rain or shine.

Paddling through life, perhaps a deep breath, a quiet thought, a brief moment to see the horizon and know tranquility and calmess of mind is all of itself glad. I must learn to be glad.

Let the yesteryears go. There are road ahead I haven't travelled.

God is right beside. The highest and deepest of fear. May His wisdom always be my sufficiency. Let me learn Your way as You make the way. You will lead Your people to still waters, finally.

No comments: