Monday, January 18, 2010

Truth

it has been a long time...still the end is not yet.

well, i am casting that aside at least for now..been thinking of some other things and deeply perturbed.

Jude 1:3a..contend earnestly for the faith...recently i came across something that it is so monumental, and I feel that God has shown me beyond any doubt that this is the truth.

I heard a sermon by John MacArthur who says this,"be a student of the bible and laid down convictions..from there onwards you will develop affections."

How true. Jesus said these remarkable words when He saw the temple turning into a den of thieves and said,"the zeal of thy house has eaten me up."

How I wish I have such affection for God that I can see truth and boldy declare truth without the fear that I offend man.

I need grace, much needed grace.

Truth must stand tall. Fads and trends come and go. The infallible Word of God has always stood the test of time because God has never change, neither His Word will. Jesus said rightly,"Heaven and earth will pass away but the Word of God abides forever."

Amen.

No comments: