Sunday, May 23, 2010

Practical

Keep being told to be practical.

Is there anything wrong in being idealistic? Haha.

Yesterday was driving home and it was really late at night. Witness an accident right in front of my eyes. See one car filtering 3 lanes and drifting right into the car in front of me. Banged..gone. I jammed my brakes, and worried the car behind will slammed into my back.

I was on the speeding lane on CTE. Thankfully nothing happened. Thank God. I was still alert.

Anyway this incident tell me that in life, nothing will go smooth. Things do happen. Ideal or not. Being practical is only 1 means of viewing life. Yup, its logical and perhaps sensible but I feel no compulsion to do things that I should when I don't. I might be getting advanced in years but it should no be the reason why I should waiver and deviate what I have initially set out to holdfast to.

I need convictions. I need resolve. There is no reason not to wait and hope. The thing is that I must know I am really hoping in God.

Being pratical. Does that mean a lack of trust in God.

That is the greater dilenmma.

No comments: