Monday, May 17, 2010

The weight and the value of God

If I may pause just for that moment to consider and think that every life actions and thoughts boil down just to this.

The weight and the value of God. The root of our being. The core of our heart. Be it be bitterness or forgiveness. Be it be contemptment or contentment. Be it be frustration or trust. It all comes down to this. The weight and value of God.

I know for some of us. God is of no bearing neither one we are conscious at all. We are careless, irreverential and possibly of no desire to think, neither toward God, a person that we seek to please neither to glorify. We sought to love self and the things of the world. There are some who outward deny God but the more common are those who have a form of godliness but denying the power.

I have spoken to "believing" Christians as Christ has spoken to "believing" Jews in John 8. But as you speak the oracles of God or engage in life simplicity, you somehow get a an overwhelm character of a person who is pre-occupy with self rather than a penchant for the things of God.

I feel that is sad. I consider the weight and the value of God. Paul told Tim in 2 Tim 2:2 to impart truth to those that are faithful.

Perhaps I have done wrong. I wonder why studying of Romans 2 somehow has disturbed my settlement of sharing the word with all diligence. I hope it is simply God telling me something important. Abandonment is not a bad thing. Be focus on the faithful that God may see that His work gets done.

Why have an unconverted ministry where the faithful are neglected. It is far more important to see clay be moulded and moved then for the hardened to be shaped for unless they changed, they remain unconverted.

I consider this is grave and a thought that seriously need a sobering courage and prayer that only God can give that boldness.

Am I right or wrong. Only God can vindicate the path to take.

No comments: