Thursday, October 11, 2007

Christmas Musical


Here I am at 1:54am in my office...just wrote down some notes to do my experiment in a while.

No choice, everything in the lab is being used during office hours. Hope this night, the tiredness will not get to me. Everything will be added correctly.


Listening to "Here to Worship in the Laboratory" - I mean the song "Here to Worship" and thinking about the X'mas musical. 3 more songs to complete..stress :P But trusting God will bring the words and the tune...Very needful..Haha..God will...please...X'mas is coming....Celebrating our Lord Jesus birth.. :) Waiting for the musical to begin..and seeing the Joy of the World being proclaim...Praise Him Praise Him, Jesus our redeemer.


Today, had supper with my dear friend. Celebrating my 31st birthday in a isolated kopitiam in Sembawang, drinking frog leg soup...delicious..haha

Talked about Christian growth..and many other things. Realised this while driving back to the laboratory. God has moulded my Christian Nature to be more coronory than adrenalin driven. As I looked around, I see many Christians losing their sudden zeal, it seems life has gripped away. I see people who started working and soon after begin to be afflicted much. I was like that. I am still am but I realised one thing, God has worked in my heart and turned it coronory.

What I mean is this. I used to serve out of pure zeal, hitting and banging. A fervancy like tomorrow would not come. But I didn't guard my heart. I got burnt out. I am more interested in serving like a.ka. Martha and not Mary who would rather guard her heart and spend time with the Lord in devotion. I forgot to love my Lord by adoring Him and devoting time with Him. I must first have a heart that love him. Paul says even if I offer my body to be burnt and have not love, I am nothing. What a incredible sacrifice - to burn your body yet it profits nobody because you have not love. Christ said we love because He first love. What a imperative need that we must first love the Lord before we serve. Be careful dear Christian brothers and sister, know the flow of every drop of blood is from the heart. Serve God with a coronory heart..one that beats because of the love of Christ. Adrenalin will push you but it can't sustain you.

May God help us!

Time to enter the laboratory again :p

Goodnitez everyone who is zzzz

No comments: