Sunday, October 21, 2007

Quiet Place

All alone in the laboratory.

Perhaps a good time to think of writing the christmas song.
But no mood, no feeling. Haha

Still a lot to think about and stress about I suppose.
This blog is turning out to be an outlet of what I am thinking.

But thankful. Strange how God works.

There is much to ponder.

Experiments still not going smoothly. Campus seems to be growing.
Souls are saved. People having desire to live for God.

I can't thank God enough.

Paul had a thorn in the flesh so that it buffet him from being proud.
I am not Paul.

But can't help that these circumstances are refraining me from being proud. Thank God for that.

My longtime desire is still not fulfil. I wish it could be but no.

Still waiting on the Lord for deliverance but moving more towards a passive waiting, I guess. Still praying.

God will answer. The heart of a king is His hands and He moves it like a river. Can't remember where this verse came exactly. May not be word perfect but it should come from Proverbs.

Above all, the fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom.

Wise men are all God-fearing men.

Haha..What a great day and night!

Memorable 31!!!

No comments: