Thursday, April 3, 2008

Amazed by Grace

Amazed by God, yet again. This is an answered prayer in quick succession. Just seen the grace of God 2 weeks again. And now this....

God really wanted me to see His evident hand. Never experience quick succession of answered prayer. All glory to God.

Taman Negara...the beautiful tropical rainforest paradise. We had looked at 16 to 19 May 08, Monday being Vesek day was a good time for most Campus students to make, being so close after their exams and one Monday holiday, makes it an ideal time for a retreat.

But Lo and behold, it was also for the general public. Taman Negara was no exception. Made a phone call on Tuesday to ask for availability but was told Nusa Camp, the most forested resort in Taman Negara, being one of the two resorts built inside the forest, the other being Mutuira Taman Negara (this one is a resort - cost is super ex). I was told it was fully booked, to my disappointment. So emailed Muturia - also fully booked. That one is at least RM500 for one. Too exp but thought no choice. Anyway, fully booked. Wrote to 4 accomodation in Kuala Tahan, the nearby town beside Taman Negara. Same outcome, fully booked. So thought it was out. Started looking at Kenyir Lake, Pulau Perhentian and Gopeng near Ipoh, Perak.

But just prayed and ask God for His Will for this retreat. Quietly hoping it would be Taman Negara because of the "idealness" but only asked God to open doors and not to lay a plan before Him and say God, You must bless this plan. It is the best in my eyes. Thank God for this "trial" so to speak, as I see how God wants His children to earnestly seek Him in whatever events of life. Amazingly, today, during lunch, wanted to end all hopes of Taman Negara, decided to call Nusa Camp just to ask one final time, "really no place, huh?"

And amazingly, I got an unexpected reply, Oh, we have space, domintories, is that ok? That sound like music to my ears. Only domintories, nothing else. Got room for 20? I got a "Yes", we have more spaces in fact. I say for now like to reserve 20 first. She says ok, got my contact number and the reservation was made. I was lost for words!!! But to leap with Thanks in my heart. Thank God and Praise Him for His provision.

God just loves to amaze. Again His ways are Higher, His thoughts are Higher coz our God, our God is the Highest!!!

Now to pray that this indeed would be a blessed retreat that many can come, if not all. Praying for a theme now...seems incline to share on The Love of God but who knows How God will amaze us once more.

God is superb! Come and taste that the Lord is good. Tasted.

God you are most wonderful. Thanks for letting me see Your hand again :)

Thank God for Him as the Giver not just the gifts.

This answer just allow my heart to praise the Giver and let me know God, Himself. Joy no exception.

No comments: