Thursday, August 7, 2008

Looking back

It is a strange thing indeed.

But I realise the experience of emotions can only come richer with age. Comes richer because of richer experience in life.

A tear, a laughter, a smile, can be frivalous yet bearing depth.

A grief of deep sorrow or a smile of deep elation, who knows except the spirit of a man.

The scribe of emotions would only lift his pen when his heart so speaks.

Somehow, the days that has gone by have placed in my soul, a note, a musical note that would best describe those days and years that have gone by.

Richer each day and I hope all the more wiser.

A day pleasant, indeed gives the heart a reason to rejoice. A settled mind for the day, gives the soul a thanksgiving song.

Life simplicity, Life excitment, I am more mellowed but yet all contentment of life leaves my heart gladder than before.

Thank God for diminishing the allurements that once would have greatly unsettled this soul.

No comments: