Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Olympics

Maybe I am old and getting dull..but still intrigued by especially the gymnast athletic sommersaults. Breathaking..But realise, while I can watch, I won't be able to do the stuff they do. Age and size is not on my side.

But nevertheless beautiful display of artistry. At its finest.

Well, surprisingly Brazil lost to Argentina. I shouldn't say surprisingly. Argentina was good. More inventive with their passes than hapless Brazil. Well, fortune favours the brave. But best of all 2 Liverpool players played in the semi-finals. (Know who I am talking about - look at the picture below)



When you are old, you tend to get more sentimental yet more passive.

Got 2 free tickets of 12 lotus, still undecided how to go about using it. At this rate I am thinking, it would be most likely the show would be over and it will end up on the waste paper basket somehow. Just like the Olympics..soon it would be over and another 4 years before the grasp begin. I would grasp when I see the tickets in a few weeks time and say, Opps, show is over...

No comments: