Saturday, February 28, 2009

Brewing

Random strum. Random chords.

Nothing coming. Been trying this for a few weeks already each time I am stressed out or have a thought..a feeling.

Did had a few new experience. Some new tunes, a few of which I think can work further on. Didn't realise how much I like conceiving new tunes.

Wish I could play the piano well. Really well. Sometimes to me I feel crippled not being able to translate the melody from the guitar to the piano. My piano has been sitting in the living room for quite a while. Its time to say hi.

The days do go by fast and fury. Things changes very rapidly in the midst of the routine part of life.

I feel nowadays though I see more stability in the way I am, yet there are times there is a quiet desire for greater change. Hope and prayer carries this thought. Well, it is not exactly restlessness but I guess it is a waiting. I anticipating God to intervene. Sometimes the waiting for deliverance is great, yet at times the hope that comes with a real knowledge of God's love and His faithfulness rest my heart well. I hope to express this by writing certain songs to describe that. I think I have done that. 3 or so songs around this light.

Paul says love is the greater of faith and hope. I agree. Love is active. Love moves people. And the greatest thing is love move God or shall I say God move love. Since God is love. And the deepest and highest understanding of God is love. We fall in love but God doesn't fall in love. He acts in love signifying His power, His will, His plan, His purpose. There is no weakness in God's love, only sacrifice.

Faith and hope comes from God's word. Love rejoices in truth and Paul says faith comes by hearing. A knowledge of God's love can produce both love and hope. Therefore, simply love embodies faith and hope. A faith in God and a hope in God. All these are acted because God act in love towards us.

I hope I will never fail to see God's unfailing love. Though my eyes might become weak, I thank God He asked me not to walk by sight but by faith. Though my hope in God may falter, God returns to His faithfulness, and says He will keep to His promise and therefore my hope in God remains.

The love of God so amazing. I borrow this line from one of the songs I wrote. The love of God so amazing, sinners washed by His blood. Perfect righteousness in Christ, robed by His precious love.

Thank God.

No comments: