Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Departure

As I sit at the departure lounge, waiting for my flight boarding, I look at the waiting plane and am glad that I am going for a short break.

It is really a tough year for me. Personally and spiritually.

I recall Paul saying his life is like a tent that he will soon put away. I think I have been too tense, too unable to put things in the right perspective and allow too many things to trouble and complicate matters.

There are many things in my life. Many difficulties. Simplicity can be so beautiful.

As the final lap looms nearer, the welcome breeze of fresh air seems ever so nearer. I am hoping. Quietly hoping.

Things after the horizon, will be the rising sun, with each ray of light, brings hope to the despairing heart.

Thank God, He is always sustaining...

No comments: