Monday, September 28, 2009

If

If one's heart could be an open book, it would be easier to decipher what is going on? Or is that good?I probably can't reconcile honestly what I was thinking today but then again it is probably the most honest thing I did. A man who cannot control his spirit is like a city without his walls....What I think, what I feel, doesn't mean that I should do as a result of what I think or feel. But to curb is always the hardest thing to do.

Perhaps that is when the mind rule over the heart. Perhaps I have crossed the barrier.

If only my heart is an open book, then I can read and think of this book whether it is a good book. But is kept and close. And probably that is why I erred in many ways.

Well, another learning curve, admist a difficult one.

Editorial time.

No comments: