Sunday, September 27, 2009

Lifebook

As busy as I am, it dawned upon me this week with all clarity and starkness, the fraility of life...

and perhaps the apathy that we tend to be in or the cares of this world really consume us much..honestly I feel for the most of us, we have indeed build a very callous heart....

the way the world is heading, the whole culture has exalted self and the indifference towards things that are of utmost priority...

if I wake up one morning, not being alive, would I be able to regret I haven't live today...I realise I dun have such a resolve neither a charity to have others live with gladness, in the abode of love..

we care too much for ourselves than for others..I really wish and hope that a heart of charity would be the most beautiful life to live once for that charity brings warmth into the hearts of others and at the end of your life, have charity recognised as the gift of God, of Himself through you...

that is perhaps I think as I gone thru' this week with shock and soberness, a reflection I need seriously to consider...

God soften this heart..I need empathy and not apathy...

No comments: