Wednesday, September 30, 2009

我要学会怎么满足

Yesterday night, I pen a new song. And completed it. Something that I haven't done for a long time.
The lyrics were simple to write simply it just a reflection of what was in the heart and mind.

It has been an amazing 2 weeks. Surreal. But reality has finally reconciled itself.

Hence this song, written I hope is a monument to remember this 2 weeks and perhaps an advice to myself to be contented. To be appreciative just the way things are and not to yearn for beyond.

Simplicity itself has its beauty.

As the song say "我要学会怎么满足". Even as friends with friends, this song speaks about the most beautiful thing you can have for someone, is to wish the person the best and learn to be contented, no matter what the future may hold for each one of us.

I love this song. I really do...haha..

No comments: