Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Departure lounge

As I sit right in front of the plane, the nose of the plane facing me directly, perhaps by less than a hundred metres, I can't help but think of the amount of work that is still undone. Yet again the thought of flying away somehow alleviate that thought.

Going to US is never an enjoyable trip, simply it is long and arduous. The only comfort I can get is that it is a SQ flight.

I do miss Singapore. Perhaps it is the sights and sounds. But I think mostly, the people.

Japan is having typhoon. Thankfully or not thankfully, it struck the south coast not the north where the plane would be making a transit landing. A part of me wished I did not have to make this trip but another part says, go, take the rest. Bipolar disorder, is that a sign? Haha...dun think so, seems so exagerrating. But really, time always seem to press itself against what is available.

Liverpool has been on a losing streak recently. Rightfully so. Given the strength of squad. Its form also dismay. The team that gives its supporters a longsuffering feel. Dread bbut yet loyal. Why? I sometimes ask. Perhaps that dodgy spirit in them that keep tell me "Dun give up, they made it one day"

Supporting Liverpool has taught me something about life. Hope.

Hope keeps a person.

45 min more, I would be going. Hope will keep me.

And I believe that Hope places a person to live on no matter what life becomes or becomes not.

Hang on.

No comments: