Thursday, October 22, 2009

Struggling with Faith

it is a strange things how strange thoughts could come about. I wanted to believe that is a spiritual attack and I believe it it.

Circumstances make you think in a certain direction.

Faith is not sight. I find that is the most amazing thought to have. When things are not happening right, when you do not see things right, your thoughts trickled to doubt. That is where I believe I have headed.

With every wrong direction, there is a need to gain back a right direction.

God points the sign and I must head the right way. The highway to faith again.

Hmm...It is a pertinent need. The necessary need. Struggling yet not despaired. Thank God for that.

It is in this doubt that the confidence in God will eventually bring me out of this.
I must understand all things work for good to those that love Him.

Though the devil commands all thoughts of evil, you shall worship God and Him alone. I will never turn stones to bread, for Christ is the bread of life. Listen to the devil, or succumb to the thoughts belonging to the flesh will reveal only a heart of stone. Eat of Christ's meat (bread) and drink His blood (salvation) and I shall He is risen in me. Hope is not far, hope is near in God.

Thank You.

No comments: