Friday, December 19, 2008

Deliverance

My colleagues love to order takeaway from Pizza Hut and KFC now and then in the office. And when the food comes, we rejoice coz it was with anticipation that we waited for the food.

There are somethings we anticipates for but yet it is not answer [delivered]. I think in the same manner as the takeway order, we desire deliverance, yet when it doesn't come yet, I hope we anticipate a deliverance that brings greater joy.

I learn a lesson today. And it is going to be a needful prayer. But I anticipate it to happen coz it is amazing that while I should feel terribly discouraged, I realised that meditation on the excellencies of God, His great deliverance shall be the greatest delivery of the greatest gift.

God will glorify Himself again and again. I can't explain the exact mechanics of how things will happen but one thing I know that through scriptures, God is faithful and He will do it.

Help me God to now thrust towards that.

Hope deferred makes the heart sick, But when the desire comes, it is a tree of life. Proverbs 13:12

No comments: