Monday, December 15, 2008

When circumstances doesn't allow

It can be frustrating when one event after another comes on top of one another. It can be distressing when one email after another doesn't bring good news.

It can be disheartening when people also misunderstand.

In the midst of all these, I begin to realise what it means that circumstantial happiness is transient.

Somehow I realise that my mind has to be narrowly and attentively focus on God.

Things may assail me but God is with me.
That thought has kept comforting me throughout.

And I also realise one very vital importance that will always keep me joyful. Remember to do the work of the Lord and do things in such a way that will advance God's kingdom. That will count.

In the midst of business, let me not forget, His work still takes priority and His grace will be ever sufficient. Faith takes a fresh meaning. Wisdom from God takes a more needy request.

This is joy eternal in God dependence.

No comments: