Thursday, December 25, 2008

Heavenly Host

Today the road to the Christmas Musical has ended.

It has been months and months of preparation. As the curtains draws, I did feel a sense of relief yet there is also a deep gratefulness to God for wonderfully using this musical to give the message of His sacrificial love. Yet at the same time, I felt it was a most wonderous time of worship. The musicians and choir gave I believe a glimpse of how the heavenly host of angels would be singing and some day all of us would also be part of that choir host singing majestic melodious melody.





I also thanked God that so many of the campus family could serve in this musical and for Gail, Jonathan Tan and Andrew helped in unseen ways. I believe each one of them had enjoyed themselves thoroughly.

I believe many has heard the gospel today. I do hope by the grace of God, they would truly come to the saving knowledge of Christ. And that also brings the heavenly host to sing.

Hearing the music being played out and the cast enjoyed their time, it was a testimony again of how God's people doing God's work can have the joy of the Lord. It has been tiring, yet, I believe the smile of God is on the faces of those who desire to worhsip Jesus.

Amen.

No comments: