Friday, January 2, 2009

Vascularisation

2008 has been quite a troubling year. Very troubling, both personally and the things that has happened around.

What is most troubling is still personal issues.

I have chose not to think and dwell too much on it. In a way God has given me the peace to just trust Him even the circumstances are both puzzling and unexplainable. Trust in God doesn't require you to comprehend fully. The nature of God is trustworthy itself.

2009 doesn't seem to be bright either. In fact it will get bleaker. Just 2 days into my office and looking what I need to complete in this 3 months are really mind boogling. Time is not enough. It feel so compelling to find a quick exit somehow. But in the midst of this, I have a quiet excitment, God can pull me through.

The difficulties of life are opportunities of grace. God sustaining grace.

There are exciting things also happening. I trust God will allow me to witness His saving grace this year.

I must always remember His love. One song author puts it "lest He forget Gethsamne, lest He forget Thy love for me." The greatest love, the greatest sacrifice. It is a stark reminder, whatever life may thrown at one, one can look at the love of Jesus and be deeply blest.

Being loved, makes life more tolerable and spurs life to more enjoyment. Godly contentment is a bliss.

I hope all of these will be realised in the road ahead this year. Grace shall abound to those whose God is their Lord.

Amen.

No comments: