Saturday, March 27, 2010

Real convictions

A test requires an outcome. I think that is when true convictions are revealed.

I have witness too many contradictions rather than convictions.

I fear when I put to the test, I would also be contradictions.
Truly it is grace that keeps us.

Unless I tested, would I know that I have contrdictions rather than convictions.
It has been a month since I saw a contradiciton in someone life.

I have been tested on this before. I considered and prayed and decidely saturated my mind with scriptures and overcome it through the grace of God. Didnt make the right decision at the start but God's grace overcome the indifferent thinking I had.

I never saw a reason for God's love till I saw a reason for God's judgement.
When love and mercy meets, I know I can't take grace at love's expense.

Living right is because His righteousnes and nothing more.

I don't bargain for God's righteousness when He doesnt count my tresspasses towards Him. I was given. That must my attitude towards life. I dun ask for grace to sin. I sin not becuase grace was given.

Convictions and not contradictions.
I plead my soul to obey for obedience is better than sacrifice.

No comments: