Monday, September 24, 2007

All of Life

Listening to Selah, "You raise me up" is such an encouragement.
Penned something this morning after doing my devotion reading from Chapter 1 from 1 Kings.

Life has 2 emotions..largely. Grief and Happiness. Everything is in between.

Did realise something really disappointing. Everything in life is nothing new.
Previous encounters have taught me well. Thank God for life's richer experience.

Wish I could tell that to her. But I can't. But at least I can be more assured that I know how to settle in my own heart.

There is so much naivity in her. I have to just keep praying for her.

Life is so much simplier nowadays seeing God sovereignty as His utmost. Christ is incomparable. I hope really I would live more for God, find my emotions more in God than anything else.

Santify my heart, God that I might live more blazing and centred life in You. How much vanity have I pursue without a knowledge I was pursuing for myself and not You.

William Tynalde and so many of great Christians labourers have only one ambition, that they count nothing of their own, but gave everything for the cause of Christ.

I do realise many of my prayers, even my songs, even my thoughts are pure sentimentalism towards God.

But God have shown I believe a greater awareness of Him. The greater picture of His workings, His sovereignty, His providence..in many confounding ways yet I do not understand.

But seemingly, it doesn't seem matter more and more as the days go by.

Somehow, my heart seems to be more settled in the knowledge that He knows all, He knows best.

Doesn't matter there are much afflictions even to me. I am not the centre of the universe.

I delight in God. I delight in life simplier things. There is still much ugliness in life, including myself.

But it makes God more delightful..doesn't it.

I hope to see the symphony of God, the orchestra He is doing.

The Pslamist have a solid Hope in God, in Who He is...a deep anchor, a deep trust..it is not in their circumstances. it is not sentimentalism, it is a vindication of God's ownself.

God's honour raises above all else. If my heartbeat realised that...I would be most blessed because to know satisfaction in Him, what more will delight my soul?!

The hymnist of old have caught this vision. In their valley depth, they grasp the fuller grandeur of the mightier picture of God.

I hope I don't just write this for the sake of writing a literature.

I am praying that God who renews this mind prepares the coming days that I would finally take the step that to do what my heart really longs to do.

Till that day, God help me to love you and your Glory.

Sola Gloria Exclesior...

David, Your witness at the end of his life says this concerning You, "As the LORD lives, who has redeemed my life from every distress." (1 Kings 1:29) The redeemed life. Whatmore do I yearn for? My Lord and My God. Thank you for the greatest comfort of all.

Amen

No comments: