Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Cause for Living


Life is full of winding turns. Thoughts are also full of winding turns. Thank God, He always tell me He is the anchor.


4 years ago, I had a minor depression of life. I think. A year ago, I fell into a similar situation.


Thinking doesn't always help. But trusting God always did.


What makes a person on the brink of death have a great will to live while a person with the youth of life, decides to take his life? I believe the answer is HOPE.


A person devoid of hope falls into depression. A person empty of hope commits suicide.


Hope is this life can disappoint. Hope in God never do. It is the same with love. God's love however is eternal.


I also realise the love for people and being loved by people always encourages. Where love abides, hope abides.


Christianity without genuine love distants a person from wanting to seek hope in God.


May we learn to hope in Christ and love in Christ that others may know the reality of the LOVE of God and Hope in Him.


No comments: