Sunday, September 23, 2007

Sunset


Was at Kent Ridge Hill Park earlier today. Simply gorgeous sunset. God is good.


Finally settled something long in my heart. Did what I can do. There is no reason to be anxious.

And it is time to move on. Best wishes to you! Heartful expression finally out. Phew...Dun need to say anything.


Another tune again...but unlikely I will complete the lyrics. A tune always come when I am affected emotionally. Haha. Good still responding my heart.


Today so careless..delete an SMS that came without reading. Dun even know who sent!?


Anyhow, life goes on. Thank God that there are more and more people to pray for and more and more work to do with Him. God is good. I am satisfied.


Just remember a movie I watched sometime again. Called stranger than fiction. Very telling storyline. Life is like a BIG THEATRE. There is a great underlying message in that show. Not in cinema but think you can get the DVD somehow. I watched on the plane to US before :)

No comments: