Sunday, November 4, 2007

Cai Hong Tian Tang

Perhaps this is one of the more recent song that I really like.
Am in the lab doing this blog. My office laptop does not have chinese characters.
So can't write chinese characters.

The lab is quiet except this song being played on you tube.
Very nice song.

Every good love song leave a emotional, sentimental and sensual feeling after that.

Thus I liked this song very much.

Still considered that I am not up to par. This is a very nice song. Dun think I have wrote any yet. Recently came up with a tune, very nice too, I feel but decided not to pen down any words. Too time consuming and with some nostalgic thoughts still left, better not..haha

3 more songs for the x'mas musical. Initially thought left only one... But then again, dun think the recent song that I wrote really is up to it. Suppose to be a prayer song, dun think I capture the feeling of the play for that scene. Hmm...How? Am praying. Time is running short. Though I have completed 7 songs for this praryer..haha..stupid right?! so many prayer songs but none I felt is quite the mark. This afternoon I wrote one more. Sounds not too bad. Praying God for divine inspiration but how come still haven't??

2 more songs to write. One with lyrics already, the other with 2 tunes but no lyrics. Listen to 881 again and again....trying to understand the hokkien song writing style. Interesting. Hokkien songs have this fast beat usually and very colourful words.

My friend said this to me before and I agreed. Got to be "crazy" to do things well. While I was learning to play guitar, I played day and night, practise day and night till I became quite proficient. Now listening hokkien songs only now and then...haha, no wonder lagging a bit.

Trying to get that tune, that describe a gangster. Hmm how...??

I will pen just one last thought. Recently been thinking much about life. Again the purpose of life cropped up. I can't say I enjoyed my job very much. There is something that has changed I think. But I am under alot of stress at work. I hope this thought is not an escaping thought. It is an old thought. A thought of 10 years.

If it would come to past. I hope it would. By the grace of God, if it would, it would. This flesh is too weak to succeed.

The purpose of life must be fulfilled. Whatever God called us to be in whatever, we must live it up for Him. I find it most sad that if at the end of life, you still feel dis-satisfied with the life you had, and it is a waste. Then it is a waste. And there is no rewind.

I must take courage in God to make right decisions for Him.

This is my prayer.
And I take delight, God has heard.
Am waiting.

And one last thing, I am really touched by Campus people. Thanks for the GREAT card they gave. Sometimes I do realise that God used things to show that the people of God shows His love in measures that touches. Paul said that God used people to encourage him as well.

This is really the season of need and God knew it well. Thank you guys. Thank God :)

No comments: