Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Library

Another test next week. Another time of study.

This week been hectic. Beside research, had tutorial as usual. But what was inconvenient is that my pc is infected with a virus and the fan broke down.

Repaired the fan by sending to Sim Lim and remove the virus by formating the hard-disk. Much better now the PC but to prevent any further hipcups with my work, I got a laptop.

So I am typing my first blog entry using this new IBM laptop. Haha.

But the end of the year is fast approaching. Some things still haven't change. I felt that the x'mas songs I wrote this year are very melanchonic. Perhaps it reflect the mood I have.

But I trust that these songs were inspired by God. They sounded good. Somehow, I look at people who will useful for God didn't really have a life that is pleasant.

This period of time, they are so many issues that have cropped up. Stress, you name it, it comes hard and furry. But these past few months, it also mean there were more prayers uttered than I can remembered.

The goodness of God prevails.

The quiet desire remains.

One day all shall be revealed and it seems fast approaching. Will I say it all before the close of the year. Maybe I dun have a chance to say it.

Well, Blessed X'MAS :)

No comments: