Thursday, November 8, 2007

Early Morning Thoughts

Early morning, means late nights. Mugging before my computer. No empathy from the computer screen.

Taking a short break. 1 hr of solid revision..but hardly retention. Studying developmental biology for tomorrow and just finish reading muscle formation. Moving on to bone formation. Haha. So much to remember. Old man liao..hard to retain...

Yesterday was very interesting. Got fine for parking with insufficient parking coupon. If only I left early. I wish I did.

Nevertheless I did send a friend home later. Talked about teaching profession. Well, glad people all around grew after being exposed to working life. Reality I know must be learnt. Can't even relate. I found my friend mature tremendously having taught for three years. She has indeed learn more from experiencing than chatting.

I learn it as well.

So much to learn in life. Better to learn life by living than to read books.

I hope things still end well. This year is going to end. I really hope it will end well. I hope to complete some things this year so that I have no regrets.

Hopeful my invitation gets accepted.

Well, a penny for thought. Sorry I am Singaporean. Should be a coin for thought.

No comments: