Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Teaching

Tomorrow would be my final paper for developmental biology.

Taking a short break here while having 3 more chapters staring right in my face. 2 and a half to be exact.

Taking a break and writing blog. Hmm. Guess I would be writing with stress at the back of my mind. But must take a break.

The molecular pathways are killing the brain cells.

Studying how life develops from egg to larvae...wah. Easier just to appreciate life.
The mechanisms are CRAZY!!!

Likely with aging. You just want things simple. Approach life simply. Did share with a friend last night while driving back from CM meeting that I have decided and firmed up my mind, if God willing, after 2 years of my bond, I would like a changed environment. What that means I am not sure.

I hope to teach. Unlikley MOE, likely Poly. Alternative, take up an offer to do research in US which I do have an offer at present but not inclined to go.

Hoping to settle somethings before I decide whether I should go.

Yet in all things, man can only purposed in his heart, but God orders his steps. My desires may change. But I believed this, God also shaped desires.

My present circumstances are brought about by developing events. I am tired in doing some things over and over again.

God has placed a dim view of certain clutches I hang on. Pointness and mindless. Even I shared with working adults, only a few could understand. Most couldn't. Many are just starting their jobs so they won't understand this.

We tend to have ideals. But ideals dun build a person.

Over time, when tested, it fades.

Hard for me to say. Life again I say, must be experienced.

Looking over the horizon at 31, I know once again, there is hurdles to climb and things to ponder over.

Life is simple. I begin to approach life that way. This simplicity needs training. Had 7 years of working experience behind me. Ha.

Learnt much. Like American Express Card, experience can't be transferred.

A friend once told me. Life is short. Life is very short. Everyday, now, I realised it is shorter. Rather than asking, God what would have me to do, I have prayed and making plans to know what to do for the Lord. There are things in my mind, desires slowly getting stronger. Meanwhile it is waiting on the LORD. And I believe it need not be passive, faith demands offensive...I mean action.

Maybe I should fly to US this Mar again to attend the Shepherd's Conference. Got an invitation brochure. Hmm, should I?

Time to go back to ..let's see..Mesoderm Formation...what's that..haha...

Back to studying..

No comments: