Sunday, November 18, 2007

Troubled

It weighs so heavy to think.

But it seems also so inviting. To pray that is.

The campus ministry is growing. But the weight of knowing that and being glad are 2 different things.
There are concerns welling in.

Was thinkiing of listing down. But will put all these into prayers. If you read this and do want to pray, pray for God's protection, direction and foundation.

Look at the bible and laying down in my heart the distinctives campus ministry must take. I guess I am very influenced by the preaching of John MacArthur, Phil Johnson and John Piper.

Some thoughts that was consolidated years back and finally coming back to remind never to abandon the sure foundation of the church. The sure honoring of the Lord. The Word be faithful to guide them for one reason - to know the LORD.

There are need of workers. Many. Not sure to approach anyone yet. Hopefully do. But must seek wisdom from the Lord.

The journey do seems longer now. Harder than before.

Stress mounting on all side. Work and studies.

Where coemth thy fountain?

Only for the Lord to remind, drink forth my fountain of grace.

I know I am struggling within. There is nothing to hide. Except to know that I hide behind the cross in the midst of all this.

Thank God the X'mas songs are almost done..almost the last lap.
Now for my exams, immediate.

Sola fide.

No comments: