Thursday, November 1, 2007

Finally

Never able to write a hymn!!! Finally Finally. Thank God.

Dunno whether to use this for musical. A friend said - no hymn used for musical lah...so unsure whether to use. Nice tune I find. Like it quite a bit. Thank God that finally a hymn...haha.

Life is going tougher. Project still not making good headway. Life is stifling as far as studies and work is concerned. But glad the bountiful and abounding goodness of God is keeping me hopeful and joyful.

Keep looking to Him, He seems to tell me.

Thank God for this hymn :)

Let me know Thy faithfulness

I ask not for riches
Nor for any earthly treasures
I seek not for pleasures
Nor for fame throughout this life
I ask from Thee a faithful heart
Willing to follow Thee
With every thought and action

Be first Thy Kingdom come


Chorus


Grant in me, a steadfast trust in Thee
Lead me always to know Thy faithfulness
Grant in me, an only trust in Thee

Lead me to know Thy faithfulness


*I see Your faithfulness (ending chorus)

Give me a resolving heart
Every trial I’ll pass the test
Deliver me a joyful song
This world can never bring
In each and every step of faith
Thy grace I would see
Delight Thee my every choice
Turn each doubt I will face

Let me see every seeking heart
That Thou had drawn them in
With Thy compassion to
Show them the path to take
Guide every wayward soul
To see the way, the truth, the life
Bring every chosen one
Through Jesus Christ your son

No comments: