Thursday, October 23, 2008

Break

The more you work, the more you feel you need breaks.

I am planning for a long trip to US next year. Alone. Haha. That is what I enjoy doing. But would be staying with a friend.

Next year I would be given 28 days leave, up from 21 days. I realise that the more you work, the more experience you get, the more responsbilities you get, the more headache moments you get.

The 28 days certainly is welcome but would I have the chance of using all? Hence I thought if I do not plan for a break, I would never get a break.

Hence the March trip. I may make another US trip in October next year. But this is not confirmed.

Breaks are good and needful. Especially after long stretch of intense work.

Glad to have plan for this trip. The excitment is, I would be attending a conference, not work conference but the shepherd's conference, a Christian gathering of church leaders and workers. This conference seeks to steer ministry workers what the bible laid out as clear instructions on how to have God-centred, bible-based ministeries. I gone for one 4 years ago. Think it is a apt time for me to go and also meet up with a good old friend...

Hopeful this door would be opened.

Praying for a cheap US bound ticket though..haha..

No comments: