Friday, October 10, 2008

Coincidence???

Strange how things unfold.

Can't help but believe that God is putting me through a test. Yet I dun want to think it is, as though I am the centre of His attention per se.

A very difficult episode with a person two years ago.

And now I get to meet the person all over again. Not that I am angry with the person but just it is a very difficult episode of my life that I want to lay to rest.

It can't be coincident coz the circumstances how we met again is definitely has no human logic.

I stood stunned for a moment.

Dunno how to react and still do not know.

You na meh qiao. And it is not going to be a one time encounter. It is going to be regular and persistently. Wah.

Impossible. How God might unfold this? Is there something I must learn? Is there something God is leading towards. Wah. I dunno leh. What a challenge...It is strange but God moves in mysterious way.

hmmm..hmm..and still hmmmm...and still hmm till God makes it clear.

Wah..wah..wah..

No comments: